Monday, January 31, 2011

Caricature Wishes

This is something that I made in 2009 for one of my friends birthday wish. I like experimenting on different things, so when I was given the chance to make the birthday card, I made this. It's more like a birthday booklet. Teehee.

I made these caricatures based on what they like and what they want. I luv these girls! *heart*

ps: There's still one more in the group, but she "joined" in 2010.



Zer, the birthday girl. She likes purple and she wants to be an astronaut.


Ary. She likes things pink and vintage.


Nisa. She was going to go to Spain at the time I drew this.


Mia. She also likes purple and she wants to rule the world.


Ath aka me. I like mixing Javanese and Japanese culture.

2 comments:

  1. penasaran.. kalo wktu itu ak dah join..akan seperti apakah penggambaran karikaturku..?hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yang pasti krudungan. Ada 3 kemungkinan: 1. Kamu di puncak Everest/Kilimanjaro/Fujiyama, 2. Kamu ma si Tino (jangan sedih ya), 3. Kamu lagi masak. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete