Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bead Necklace (from an unused tasbih)



Saturday two weeks ago (16072011), one of my besties, @nisa_interisti, had a sleep over at my over. She brought stuffs which (she thought) I could recycle. I couldn't recycle all but at least I did make her a necklace out of her unused tasbih.

Tasbih is a like a Rosario, but it is used by the Muslims. It usually has 11, 33 or 99 beads on it (always odd numbers). Some prefer to use tasbih, but Nisa and I prefer to use our fingers. That's why her tasbih was unused.

Most tasbih are made out of very very pretty stone. I had ones made out of cat's eye stones while Nisa's is made out of brown stones. I think the Big Boss wouldn't mind if we turned it into something which people could appreciate more. :)

Things needed:
1. Beads/stone beads
2. Cord (1,5 m)
3. Transparent nail polish - to glue the cord

4. Scissor - to snap this and that, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment