Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bottle Cap Galore



Last year (and also earlier this year) I went into a bottle cap crazy stage. I first saw it here and suddenly became addicted. These bottle caps make really cute necklace pendants. And the good thing is, you can use anything media that you like. Some people even use food - preserved with resin of course!

Anyway, here are some stuffs that I used to make my pendants:
1. air dry clay
2. PVC glue (fox)
3. fabric
4. stickers
5. glitter glue
6. sequins
7. nail polish
8. permanent pens
9. acrylic paint

Here are some of the results of my bottle cap charm. They don't really look like bottle caps once being painted and decorated, ne?


This is my first bottle cap pendant. It's my lucky shamrock charm. I got the inspiration from cutout and keep.


These are what they look after being painted.


They look cute, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment