Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Plastic Bottle to Earring Holder



What You Need:
Plastic Bottle (I used Pocari Sweat 300l - better without any or minimum lines/grids)
Cutter/scissor (I used both)
Ribbon
Glue
Paint (I used nail polish)
Marker pen(s)


I've always been wondering how to store my dangly earrings without them getting tangled or so. There are many good ones using canvas or those wire nets. Unfortunately it takes a lot of space since I can't hang it on my wall.

I found a quite efficient one on the internet using plastic bottle. The original instructions was to poke holes into the plastic. I chose to cut it because I have some dangly earrings which have clasp on the back, therefore holes cannot fit in.

I decorated it with ribbons and painted it with markers and nail polish. You've gotta use what you have, so nail polish it is. You could also decoupage it or cover it with whatever to your heart's content. Feel free to be creative.

All in all, this project is fun and free! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment