Thursday, July 15, 2010

Final Project, the Haiku

I have sleeping problems. I had this since I was a baby - at least this is what my mum said. The most annoying thing is that when I try to sleep, all the writing ideas come into my mind. Like story plots, poem, and so on. Sometimes those ideas evilly came into my dreams. And then when I wake up, pop, ideas are gone! Boo. :(

On the 26 May 2010, when I was trying to sleep, I suddenly got an inspiration to write a haiku. I quickly typed it in my cell, just in case if I forget it.

FYI, Haiku is a unique Japanese style poem. It has 3 lines, 5-7-5 syllables. I like it because I can write whatever I want, however weird it may seem, as long as it is 5-7-5 syllables. *grin*

Here's my haiku:

final project sucks
trust me when I say it is
'cuz it really is

It's a crappy haiku, I know. But, for me, it really does show my frustration do to the lack of sleep and the tense as a senior who needs to get graduated asap!

2 comments:

  1. tentang haiku jadi inget
    dorama chibi maruko-chan (uda pernah liat?)
    kakeknya maruko kan apa2 sukanya dibikin haiku

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... belum nonton! Minta si Achii ah! :D

    ReplyDelete