Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nail Art... is SOOOO distracting!!!

Nail art... is VERY distracting!!!

Few moments ago, I should have been writing my final project, but somehow I ended up in playing with my nail polish. It didn't help that my sister barged into my room and wanted to see me do something. The two of us ended in experimenting marble coloured nail art.

The idea came from Cut Out + Keep. There was this lady who does cool tutorial on nail art. It looked easy. But when I tried the real thing, it didn't work out as cool as I had originally thought.

I wanted my nail to be a mixture of black and yellow (I love these two colours combined!), but my sis said it was a mess. It wasn't that bad compared with the one using black and red nail polish. I blame it all on the liquid-ness of the nail polishes. Not as liquid as it should be. Boo. :(

I gave up and ended drawing my nails in animal pattern. It should be zebra's stripe but somehow I think of it as albino tiger's. Drawing nails is much, much easier than making marble colours!

So, the steps are:
1. Put on base coat, let it dry
2. Draw whatever you want to draw (I normally do hearts and butterflies but this time I go for the animal pattern) on the base coat, let it dry. Make sure you use permanent pen or the ink will dissipate.
3. Cover it with nail varnish.
4. Do on the rest of your nails.
5. Tada! You have unique nail art! Not to mention that is also free!

Geez, I ended up posting a tutorial! Well, whatever. Doing nail art is definitely more fun than doing my final project. Tehee. =)




This one reminds me of Walls Ice Cream



These are the animal stripes (Do ignore my pinky. I know it's a 'lil bit crooked).


PS: By the time this is (finally) posted, I still haven't typed my final project. Gonna do it first thing in the morning. *Number 1 Procrastinator

8 comments:

  1. pengen coba..tp ak ga bsa gambar (beberapa orang ditakdirkan jago gambar dan beberapa lainnya cukup menulis lagu) lagian jga bentuk kuku ku ga bagus..hehehe..

    btw,tulisannya bagus putih dech..

    teruslah menulis.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, tu cincin aslinya kupake buat nyamarin bulu di jari tangan lo. Jadi, PD-lah dengan apa yang kau miliki! :)

    Thanks buat masukannya. Ni kuganti grey. Looks better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. much much better... soalnya dulu aku pernah pake' back hitam dengan tulisan kuning dan langsung "dihujat" karena bikin 7 dari 5 orang pembaca blogku harus ke dokter mata hehehe...

    btw,kamu barusan komen blogku yah???tapi itu di postingan yang mana yah???ga kedeteksi soalnya.. *senyum malu*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Sakjane aku yo sepet liatnya, tp itu cuma karena meng-indulging kesukaanku akan hitam n kuning.

    Yeah, aku komentar. Tapi aku lupa yang mana ya... Oh, aku inget, tentang si Lion. Kasihan sekali nasibnya. Mengambang tak bernyawa di air...

    ReplyDelete
  5. iya...ternyata terdeteksi di email...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx vo the info, you made it better than what I thought, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. itu gue thrib,bridge...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Owh, thanks for the comment, Bridge! Anonymous sih. :p

    ReplyDelete