Thursday, July 22, 2010

So Pun-ny! :D

I just totally LOVE puns! And when I can spot one (while watching films, reading comics, and so on) I love them more! Dragon Ball is one of the comic that I love and consists of puns. Nearly all of the characters names are based on puns.

Here's one pun that one of my friends said to me on a sunny hot day at Borobudur Temple.

Me: "I forgot to bring my fan"
Sarah: "Don't worry, Ath. I'll be your fan"

I just couldn't help smiling after that. Hehe.

Here are some puns taken from Very Demotivational and So Much Pun. Enjoy!


demotivational posters

I hope that it's not The Black Pearl being censored!


demotivational poster

Hehe, this is also what I keep on imagining.


demotivational posters

Hmm, "apple" obsession has gone too far.


so much pun

I haven't seen the film, but I guess this sums it up. :p


so much pun

I hope that bin is clean.


so much pun

Whoa, I would definitely NOT add this guy as my friend! Creepy!


so much pun

I don't see why this shoe becomes a trend. IMHO, it looks weird.


so much pun

Yeah! Rock on! \m/




Tada, the "periodic table"! The original post title says something about "don't eat AS". Ironically, the element AS was the one that I really remembered during my high school years (I went to social class anyway, so I didn't have to study it furthermore)

2 comments:

  1. haha....it's brilliant.. =))

    but..it's posted 5 hours ago on July 22 ?? :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I saved it in the draft section before I sent it. :p

    ReplyDelete