Saturday, October 2, 2010

Caged Heart



Basically I got this project from Cut Out and Keep (sorry if there's no credit, I'll try to find it later on), but there was no how-tos so I had to figure it out on my own. I have to say that this is way easier than math.

The heart is made from Amos Air Dry Clay because I couldn't find any teeny weeny heart charm. I was planning to put a yellow butterfly but then I realized that it was a yellow ribbon, not butterfly. Thank goodness for my procrastination! :p

Well, anyway, the photo above is the result. I think it looks pretty cool for someone being so lame in wire craft. Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. it's beautiful craft... :love:

    kinda it has several meanings. The heart in it is intentionally trapped; cannot go outside. That's worse indeed. Whilst, this is intentionally being in a cage so that this will be a pretty gift to share. The only heart is given and always taken care for only the special one.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment. :)

    Wow, never thought that far. My own interpretation is more or less literal, a trapped heart. A good idea on the "special heart". Although I think if the heart is special, the wires would be straight not squiggly like the one's I used. hehe.

    ReplyDelete