Thursday, September 30, 2010

Me Wants Doraemon Kewl Devices!

Doraemon, a blue futuristic cat robot, is (I think) definitely one of the most famous Japanese character. It's cute, kind, and positively has the coolest gadgets in the world. When I was a kid, I definitely had to watch it every Sunday 9 a.m at one of the station TVs in my country.

The anime comes with a unique opening song. I remembered last year, when I had work camp, we sang Doraemon soundtrack in Japanese, Indonesian, Korean, and Spanish! There was a French, but he didn't really know the song.

This shows that Doraemon is such a famous anime. Especially the coolest gadget in the world, "Dokodemo Door", or everywhere door (I don't know the exact term, but dokodemo is translated roughly into everywhere). Who wouldn't want a door that could go anywhere? Definitely not me! I can go anywhere in this world without thinking about time and money. Haha.

I've listed some Doraemon gadgets that still stick into my mind till now. It's kinda random though.

1. Dokodemo Door
As I've explained, who wouldn't want this? :D

2. Hair Changing Device
This was used by Nobita to play prank on his friends. I would want this gadget to change my hair style everyday. Today curls, tomorrow dreads, the day after tomorrow pixie!

3. Smell-satisfying Hunger Device
This device was used by Nobita to ease is hunger. With this device, by just looking at a picture of a food, we can smell its fragrance and get full without having to eat. This device is definitely good for those on a diet. Hehe.

4. Duplicating Device
This was used by Nobita and Doraemon to duplicate things. Go to jewelry store, take pictures of cute necklace/ring/bracelet etc and duplicate them. Instant bling bling. :p

5. Languange Sponge
Last but not least, the language sponge is one of the gadgets next best to Dokodemo Door. It can translate many kinds of languages, including alien ones. Me definitli wantz thiz!

Of course, there are so many other Doraemon cool gadgets, but these five are the ones that are stuck in my head.

If you got preference other than these mentioned, do share. Because la la la, totemo daisuki... Doraemon - we all love Doraemon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment