Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paper Rose Bouquet (out of my final project papers)




I just finished my study and now I'm waiting for my graduation. Between the final test and the graduation day, I have no exact activities. Therefore, I made these paper roses out of my final project papers (I've got heaps of them).

If I sell my papers, I can't bear seeing someone eating food which is wrapped with paper with my name or my work on it. I heard this once happened to my friend.

And after all, this is recycling, isn't it? Save the trees everyone! :D

If you're interested in making these lovely (unscented) roses, just go here. But beware, it's rather addictive. Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. my earlier comment should hv been posted here...but why???
    it disappears..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I tried to search for new comments but didn't find any.

    Post the comment again. hehe.

    ReplyDelete